How to Buy a Praesto Watch
All Praesto watches are ordered (or pre-ordered) online via our website. All orders have a 5-day inspection period to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. As soon as you receive your order, please feel free to examine your watch(es) for 5 days. If, for any reason you are not satisfied, simply return it to us unworn with all packing materials and accessories, and you will receive a full refund less shipping and less Paypal charges, except that:
1) If the watch has been worn or the band has been sized, a minimum 30% deduction will be made from the total amount refunded.
2) If man-made scratches are found on the watch, a minimum 70% deduction will be made from the total amount refunded.
Before You Buy
All Praesto watches are made in surgical grade 316L stainless steel cases of 42mm to 45mm in diameter. Watches made of such material and of such size range are heavy. If you are not certain that you will be comfortable wearing a large, heavy watch, please try one with similar size at a local watch retailer. However, we trust that customers with small wrists will be very comfortable with our watches!
Warning: The stainless steel material we use does not stain, corrode, or rust as easily as ordinary steel (which stains less but is not stain-proof). It is also called corrosion-resistant steel.
If you are interested in pre-ordering a model, please take note of the following:
1) Please only pre-order if you are committed to purchasing, because we are holding the watch(es) for you.
2) If you have pre-ordered a watch, we will send you a Paypal invoice 14 days before the watch is ready for shipment. We will also make the announcement and email you pictures of the watch so that you know what you are getting!
3) We will ship the watch(es) to you within 3 business days after receiving full payment.
4) For better production and delivery efficiency and management, we will not entertain requests for certain serial numbers.
1) Pre-order customers will be notified by email when the watch is ready to ship. Full payment must be made within 14 days of this notification and before shipment. Failure to complete your purchase order within this period may result in cancellation of your order.
2) Manufacturing a quality timepiece takes a lot of processes and therefore takes time. Although we list our expected shipment date, there are times when we simply have to postpone that date in order to ensure quality. Unforeseen delays that occur in the production of fine timepieces are common. Nevertheless, we will keep you informed of production / delivery status on the website, newsletter, forums, and/or facebook.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.Did you like this? If so, please bookmark it, RSS feed.